FUEL AVAILABLE AT THE AIRPORT
Refueling: Available 24 hours a day for the following products:
- JET A1 SAC (without excise duty): Delivered alongside with mobile tanker (before delivery, a copy of the document of admission to the benefit must be delivered);
- National JET A1: At the fuel pump south of the south apron; AVIO 100LL: At the fuel pump south of the south apron;
- GREEN PETROL: At the fuel pump south of the south apron;
- DIESEL FOR AUTOTRACTION: At the fuel pump south of the south square.
CHECK THE PRICE OF LANDING FEES ON SITE
The airport is attached to the southern border of the city of Trento.
Asphalt runway 1130 meters long and 30 meters wide. at 610 ft (186 m) above sea level.
Why land here
CLOSE TO THE FIELD
WHAT TO DO
Visit the Gianni Caproni aviation museum
Stroll through Trento
Walk or take a bath in Riva del Garda
#MUSEO DELL' AVIAZIONE G. CAPRONI
Inside the airport you will find the G. Caproni museum, one of the most beautiful aviation museums.
We pass from Ansaldo S.V.A 5 to the legendary f-104 Starfighter (exposed outside) as gate guardian! Inside there are various aircrafts: the SM79 with the Lebanese livery that was operated by the 281 autonomous torpedo bombers squadron commanded by the legendary Carlo Emanuele Buscaglia.The aircraft in question was piloted during the battles in the Mediterranean mainly by Ten Alessandro Setti. The SM 79 exhibited is one of the very few “Sparviero” still in existence!
- From Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00-18.00
- Closed on Mondays, December 25th and January 1st
- Open during other holidays, unless otherwise indicated
- Full: € 4.50
- Reduced: € 3.00 (Young people aged 15 to 26 / Adults over the age of 65 – Groups of visitors consisting of a minimum of 15 people – Teachers with ministerial card or identity card – Employees, collaborators and students of Italfly (with company badge or identification card) – Members of the Historical Museum Association in Trento – Visitors already in possession of the Tuono Base ticket.
- Family: Parents with children up to 18 years of age (combined ticket) € 9.00 | A parent with children aged up to 18 years (combined ticket € 4.50
- FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH (from October 2021 to March 2022): free admission
Reservations required only for groups of more than 10 people: Tel. 0461-944888 | email: email@example.com
- Tourist card holders
- Age under 14 / Under 14 Accompanied
- school groups
- Members / Memberships ICOM, AMACI, ANISA, CIMAM
- Tourist guides (in professional activity)
- Accompanying teachers
- Journalists (with professional card)
- Professionals in the Cultural Heritage and Activities sector (Ministry and Superintendencies)
- Trentino Guest Card
- TrentoRovereto Card and Museum Pass
- Air Force personnel – military and civil (in service and retirement) / Staff of Aeronautica Militare – military and civil (in service and into retirement)
- Law enforcement / Police officers
- Disabled people who have a certificate of disability higher than 74% and their carers /
- Persons recognized as having disabilities pursuant to Law 104/92 art.3 c.1 and art.3 c.3 and their accompanying persons by virtue of law 104/92 art.3 c.3.
WHERE TO STAY
- FLYBIKE HOTEL
Distance: Next to the airport
Address :Via Lidorno, 3 – 38123 TRENTO
Prices : contact the hotel
Contact : Click on contact form below
HOW TO MOVE FROM THE FIELD
TO MOVE TO AND FROM THE FIELD
A bike sharing service is available at the airport for all cycling enthusiasts (and others)! The service is developed for two types of users, regular and occasional.
- Those who want to regularly use the service must register online, the cost of the subscription is 25 euros per year plus 5 euros for the initial top-up (Tot 30 euros). .
- On the other hand, those who need to use the service occasionally can do so by downloading the “Bicincittà” app with a subscription that lasts 24 hours or another 48 hours.
- Subscription for 24 hours: cost 8 euros including 4 hours of paddle, even if not consecutive
- Subscription for 48 hours: cost 13 euros including 8 hours of pedaling, even if not consecutive.
Contact +39 0461 930002
- +39 0461 870800
- +39 348 7810491
- +39 0461 222224
FAR FROM THE FIELD
Starting from Piazza Duomo we can admire various monuments, such as the cathedral of S.Virgilio (open from 6.30 to 12.00 and from 14.30 to 20.00) and numerous historic buildings, Palazzo Cazuffi and Palazzo Rella just to name a few.
From Piazza Duomo, walking for about 10 minutes, it is possible to reach the “Castle ofbuon consiglio”
Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 9.30 to 17.00 in winter. Opening hours 10.00 – 18.00 in spring, summer and autumn. Extraordinary openings: 1 January from 11.00 to 17.00 and on public holidays. Closed: non-holiday Mondays and December 25th Cost of the ticket: 10 €. Reduced 6 €
Are you planning to visit Trento during the Christmas period? Then you can’t miss the Christmas markets !! they are set up in Piazza Fiera, Piazza Cesare Battisti, Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore.
MUSEI E SITI ARCHEOLOGICI
- MUSEUM DIOCESANO TRIDENTINO
- MUSEUM OF SCIENCE OF TRENTO
One kilometer from Piazza Duomo in a futuristic building designed by renzo piano there is the Trento Science Museum. Passing from fossils to high peaks and crossing a tropical greenhouse, you will be told about the evolution of life on earth and specifically in the Alpine Arch .
PER ORARI E BIGLIETTI VISITARE IL SITO WEB
- UNDERGROUND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SPACE OF THE SAS
Under Piazza Cesare Battistisi there are the remains of the ancient “tridentum”. It is a long stretch of walls, the remains of an ancient tower and other finds.
RIVA DEL GARDA
HOW TO GO THERE
- FROM TRENTO TRAIN STATION TO ROVERETO (30 MINUTES)
- FROM ROVERETO FS STATION TAKE THE BUS LINE B 332 TO RIVA (45 MINUTES)
Timetable and fares of the Apponale Tower in Riva del Garda From 17 March to 31 May: 10.00 – 18.00 (closed on Mondays); from 1 June to 30 September: 10.00 – 18.00; from 1 October to 4 November: 10.00 – 18.00 (closed on Mondays).
The cost of the ticket for admission to the Apponale Tower is € 2.00. Free for children under 15.
An obligatory stop is the Rocca di riva del garda, seat of the Alto Garda Museum.
MAG Museo Alto Garda
Piazza C. Battisti, 3/A
tel. 0464 573869
For info on rates and timetables, contact the official website
In Riva del Garda you can spend a relaxing day enjoying its beaches.
- LA SPIAGGIA DEI SABBIONI (which is the largest in riva del garda) is a free beach, you can still have various services such as sunbeds, canoes, basketball or volleyball courts. having the park behind it also gives you the possibility of having shaded spots where you can shelter from the sun.
- THE “PURFINA” BEACH as the beach of the pines is commonly called. Frequented by young people and surfing enthusiasts, it has a cloister bar, where you can enjoy excellent aperitifs, in full relaxation!
- BIKE FESTIVAL, the protagonist is the bike, and in particular the mountain bike !! For more info click below
- NOTTE FIABA, historical event that will take place between the end of August and the beginning of September, to greet the summer. Party in the name of dance, games and music! It ends with a fireworks show that lasts for about 40 minutes !!
Flytryders, where to land and why, decide based on the
attractions that are on the ground.